If you’re looking to convert to a paperless office, hiring a Document scanning service should be a critical part of your document migration.
If you’re located in Seattle, Record Nations has a local document scanning service provider to work on your project. Our document scanning services include indexing and document conversion.
If you have an idea of what you need, or if don’t see exactly what you want, fill out the Form to the right, or give us a call at (206) 686-7739.
How Record Nations Seattle’s Document Scanning Services Work
Our Network of scanning professionals will provide accurate, high quality, consistent images for your scanning project. Let us help you find a document scanning service somewhere in Seattle that can scan and index your documents quickly at a reasonable price.
We can scan all kinds of documents, drawings, or schematics that are virtually any size. If you’re concerned with security, or don’t want to chance to send critical documents offsite we also offer mobile scanning services.
Here are the steps we take to assist you with your Seattle-based scanning project:
- We remove bindings on your documents and prep them to be scanned.
- We determine if you need single or double-sided documents scanned- our experts can handle either to convert them to digital documents.
- Do you need your documents indexed to make them easier to find later? We offer indexing for every page or entire documents for virtually any document management system.
- If you want to include Optical Character Recognition (OCR), we can convert your documents to editable text that can be modified later, which gives you the ability to change them at will.
- Once your document conversion project is complete, we can put newly converted files on any medium that you choose, including CDs, DVDs, or even send them to a Cloud Storage Service.
If you have more to do than what we mentioned above, we can create a free custom quote for your project – submit a FREE quote by filling out the form to the right, or give us a call at (206) 686-7739. Be sure to mention any special considerations or requirements for your project.
How to Count the Number of Documents You For Your Scanning Project in Seattle
If you have your files in standard bankers boxes (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H), you can fit 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper in each box depending on the thickness of the paper and file folders you have. Large file boxes (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H) can hold 4000 to 4500 sheets of paper.
You can also estimate the number of pages/boxes you have on a shelf. On average, you can figure that you’ll have around 150 to 200 sheets per inch of space on your shelf or in your cabinet.
If your documents are packed loosely, you need one standard banker’s box for every 13” to 16” of space on your shelves. If you can’t fit one more piece of paper on your shelf, you should need one standard banker’s box for every 10” to 12” of space.
Although this is an approximate number, it will give you an idea of about how many boxes you have and how many sheets you need to scan.
What is the Cost for Seattle Document Scanning Services?
Document scanning companies tend to charge by the page for their services. Most prices range from 7-12 cents per page depending on where you’re located, how much you have, and which company you select for your project. You also want to factor in what you want to do with your documents after they’re scanned.
The quote on your project is determined by several things:
- Are you looking for a certain kind of scanning (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- What are the timeframes you are targeting to start or complete the project?
- How many pages do you need to scan- are they double-sided?
- If you have a specific system you need to use to manage these documents, it affects the overall cost depending on the file types and specific requirements to integrate into that system.
Price per page is just one aspect of the project- other requirements can change the price significantly. We’ll be sure to offer you all the information we have to make sure you get the service you need. Be sure to ask for a customized quote from multiple document scanning companies for your project.
Contact us for a FREE Quote on Document Scanning Services in Seattle today!
Record Nations Seattle has decades of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project anywhere in Seattle or Tacoma today, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (206) 686-7739.
Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free, non-obligatory quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your situation and your office best.
Record Nations Seattle Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Record Nations Seattle also offers scanning & document management services to the following cities throughout the greater Seattle area:
Auburn | Bainbridge Island | Beaux Arts Village | Bellevue | Bonney Lake | Bothell | Bremerton | Brier | Burien | Des Moines | Duvall | Edmonds | Everett | Federal Way | Gig Harbor | Issaquah | Kenmore | Kent | Kirkland | Lake Forest Park | Lake Stevens | Lakewood | Lynnwood | Maple Valley | Marysville | Mercer Island | Mill Creek | Mountlake Terrace | Mukilteo | Olympia | Poulsbo | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Sammamish | SeaTac | Shoreline | Silverdale | Tacoma | Tukwila | Woodinville | Woodway and More!