Document destruction offers the proper disposal of your records, protecting you from identity theft and fraud.
Record Nations partners with many reliable shredding companies throughout Carson City and its surrounding areas.
Our Document Destruction Services
- Setting up weekly, monthly, or annual shredding
- Shredding your documents after you scan them
- Managing and disposing of inactive or past-retention documents
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage or file room
Our Hard Drive Destruction Services
Risk for security breach can be posed by electronic devices that have been improperly destroyed. To destroy electronic media, Record Nations offers several solutions.
- Shredding: Hard drives and other electronic devices are put through an industrial strength shredder.
- Degaussing: The process that utilizes high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your device, turning it into an indecipherable mess.
- Crushing: A hole is punched into the center of your hard drive, shattering the platters and destroying the information on the drive completely.
Protect Your Data With Our Destruction Services Today
Record Nations Carson City Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Carson City area:
Carter Springs | Clark | Dayton | Gardnerville | Glenbrook | Incline Village | Indian Hills | Johnson Lane | Lockwood | Mayberry-Highland Park | McCarran | Mound House | Patrick | Reno | Sparks | Stagecoach | Virginia City | Washoe City