Scanning projects can leave several things to consider. The easiest option is to hire a professional scanner to do the scanning for you. Hiring a document scanning service professional can also save you time and money.
Record Nations Costa Mesa is equipped to handle any size document conversion project, give us a call at (949) 614-4550 or fill out the form.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Our scanning services can provide high quality, consistent images that can be indexed and easily stored digitally on a cloud service or your document management system. Record Nations Costa Mesa is equipped to scan any kind of schematic, drawing, or document, no matter the size. We also have an offsite mobile scanning service that comes to you at your convenience.
We strive to make scanning services as easy as possible. We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files to the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We are able to accommodate special requests, just include the details when you request a free quote by calling (949) 614-4550 or filling out the form on this page.
If your files are in a standard banker’s box (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H), 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper can fit. If your files are in larger file boxes (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H), you can fit 4,000 to 4,500 sheets of paper. If your paper is stored on a shelf, you can typically fit 150 to 200 sheets of paper per inch. The numbers will vary based on the thickness of the paper and depending on the brand of the file folder.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Costa Mesa
When it comes to determining the price of your scanning project, there can be many factors. . Usually, document scanning companies charge by the page. Depending on your location, the company you choose, and how large of a project, most prices range from 7-12 cents per page.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The amount of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – ocr, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
For customized price quotes from many Costa Mesa-based scanning companies, call us at (949) 614-4550 or fill out the form on this page. We offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Contact us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Costa Mesa
Record Nations Costa Mesa is your one-stop shop for document management services. To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (949) 614-4550 or fill out the form.
Record Nations Costa Mesa Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Costa Mesa area:
Aliso Viejo | Anaheim | Burbank | Corona Del Mar | Culver City | Cypress | East Irvine | Fountain Valley | Garden Grove | Huntington Beach | Irvine | Laguna Beach | Laguna Hills | Laguna Niguel | Long Beach | Los Alamitos | Los Angeles | Midway City | Newport Beach | Newport Coast | Orange | Pasadena | Santa Ana | Santa Monica | Seal Beach | Stanton | Sunset Beach | Tustin | Villa Park | Westminster