Document shredding and destruction services help to protect your personal and private information from falling into the wrong hands. Our thorough disposal methods prevent fraud, identity theft, and leaks of information.
We have many services to keep your information from being released or recovered. Call us at (937) 436-0552 or fill out the form to learn more.
Dayton Document Shredding Services
Shredding is an easy way to keep your sensitive information safe. We follow all privacy regulations including HIPAA and FACTA to keep you in compliance. Our industrial grade shredders use cross cut techniques to create a fine shred that cannot be reconstructed.
Our shredding services can be scheduled on a reoccurring basis to maintain your shredding needs. We have many frequency options from weekly to annual services to meet your paper waste production rate.
Here are our shredding service options:
- Drop off locations: Best for small shredding projects, available as needed for drop in services.
- Mobile shredding: Best for projects of 100 to 300 pounds of paper, we come to your location and shred onsite.
- Off Site shredding: Best for projects of 300 pounds or more, we will pick up your documents and deliver them to an offsite facility for destruction.
Shredding can be used in conjunction with scanning and storage services to dispose of documents you no longer need. Stay organized, manage retention dates, and clean up your paper clutter with document shredding services today.
Dayton Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Hard drives are compact, high-capacity storage devices that exist inside of your electronics. They can contain thousands of files and are difficult to permanently erase. Hard drive shredding and degaussing to destroy your electronic data to prevent recovery and misuse of your information.
Here are some ways to properly dispose of electronic media:
- Hard Drive Shredding: We will break your devices into their component parts, shred the hard drives, and recycle the remains. Your devices will be completely destroyed ensuring that your information can not be recovered.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: We use high-powered magnets to scramble your data, making it difficult to decipher.
- Hard Drive Crushing: We punch holes into your hard drives to shatter the platters and destroy your data.
Dayton Incineration Services
Incineration is a disposal method that uses heat and fire to permanently destroy your information. It is a legally compliant service that protects your privacy.
Our incineration services cover:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Incineration is environmentally friendly and a secure solution for instant disposal of your information.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Dayton
Businesses have a responsibility to protect consumer information. One of the easiest way to do that is with secure destruction services. Record Nations Dayton can help your business stay in compliance and protect your private information today. Call us at (937) 436-0552 or fill out the form to get started.
Record Nations Dayton Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Dayton area:
Ansonia | Burkettsville | Greenville | New Weston | North Star | Rossburg | Saratoga | Union City