Records that are scanned should not go from the scanner to the trash bin. Before you toss company documents, make sure they are thoroughly destroyed to avoid leaking any sensitive information.
Taking the extra precaution to destroy your confidential business files reduces your liability and helps keep your company in compliance with all federal and Colorado state privacy laws.
Our Document Shredding Services
Shredding old files is a tried-and-true way to protect physical data. Record Nations will help you find the shredding provider in Denver who can best meet your needs, whether you require onsite shredding or offsite services. Our partners will:
- Set up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Scan your documents before you shred them
- Shred documents past their retention schedule
- Clean out and shred old documents before you start your scanning project, and store the files you need to keep
Hard Drive Destruction Services
The only way to ensure the information contained on digital devices is inaccessible is to physically destroy it. Reformatting old hard drives before you toss them is not enough—your information can still be hacked.
Record Nations offers several ways to destroy electronic media:
- Hard Drive Shredding – Hard drives can be sent through an industrial shredder capable of devouring metal to eliminate the risk of leaked data.
- Hard Drive Degaussing – Professional grade machines use large magnets to scramble the information on devices, rendering it indecipherable.
- Hard Drive Crushing – A hole is punched in the middle of your hard drive, crushing the platter and shattering the material to bits.
Our local Denver experts can destroy your materials on a regular schedule, or stop by for a one-time purge. All electronic destruction techniques offer a secure chain of custody so you know the project was completed correctly.
Protect Your Information Today!
Destruction services are a necessary part of any document management strategy. Our secure Denver partners put your security and safety first and will provide you with a certificate of destruction to verify the safe and total destruction of your materials.
To destroy your expired confidential files, call us today at (303) 731-5729 or fill out the form. We look forward to helping you find the best shredding or destruction service for your specific project.
Record Nations Denver Location
Record Nations Denver
3845 Tennyson St
Denver, CO 80212
Our normal hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Record Nations proudly serves Denver and these nearby cities:
Arvada | Aurora | Boulder | Broomfield | Castle Pines | Castle Rock | Centennial | Colorado Springs | Englewood | Evergreen | Fort Collins | Golden | Greenwood Village | Highlands Ranch | Lakewood | Littleton | Longmont | Monument | Parker | Pueblo | Thornton