Document scanning is the first step in going digital. Whether your company is looking to go 100% paperless, or if you just want to free up space and electronically file older, expired documents before you toss them, we can help.
Record Nations partners with several local providers who offer customizable document management options. No matter how big or small your scanning project is, and no matter the complexity of the features you desire for your electronic files, we have a solution for you.
How Document Scanning Services Work
The three keys to success in a document scanning project are: consistency, accuracy, and quality. Our partners have years of experience and will complete your project with the utmost professionalism and efficiency.
Here’s What You Can Expect from Our Local Document Scanning Experts:
- They’ll remove bindings and clips to ensure your files are ready for quick scanning
- They tackle double-sided documents with ease
- They offer flexible indexing—get every page tagged individually, or just make one, long document
- They can make your digital files editable and offer redaction services with OCR technologies
- Your new electronic files can be delivered in whatever format you need
- Need a sprinkling of everything? Our Denver providers accept custom requests—just give us the details
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Denver Cost?
The average price of scanning services clocks in at about 7-12 cents per page. This estimate can vary depending on how much you have to scan, where you are located in Denver County, and the specific services you require.
The Estimate of Your Project Depends on Several Factors:
- What type of scanning do you want (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you have to scan?
- What is the time frame you would like your project to be completed within?
- What systems do you currently have? Do you need your new files to integrate with old systems?
Once your materials are scanned you will have to decide how to deal with your leftover physical copies. We can help you find a secure offsite storage facility or shred your papers before you toss them.
Go Paperless Today!
Document scanning services can be a huge benefit to companies struggling to go paperless or convert their files to digital formats. Rather than use up the valuable time of current employees, outsource the work to professionals who already have airtight, systematic processes.
Fill out the form or give us a call at (303) 731-5729 and we will connect you with several local scanning companies so you can get your document management project started.
Record Nations Denver Location
Our normal hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Record Nations proudly serves Denver and these nearby cities:
Arvada | Aurora | Boulder | Broomfield | Castle Pines | Castle Rock | Centennial | Colorado Springs | Englewood | Evergreen | Fort Collins | Golden | Greenwood Village | Highlands Ranch | Lakewood | Littleton | Longmont | Monument | Parker | Pueblo | Thornton