To save your business time and money, the easiest option for document scanning is to hire a document scanning service professional.
We are equipped to handle any document conversion project. Our scanning services can provide high-quality, consistent images that can be indexed and easily stored digitally on a cloud service or your document management system.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Record Nations is equipped to scan any kind of schematic, drawing, or document, no matter the size.
We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files into the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just include the details when you request a free quote.
The Average Cost of Document Scanning in DeSoto
Most prices for document scanning range from 7-12 cents per page, but prices will vary based on your location, the company you go with, and the size of the project.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The number of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame do you need to start or finish the project?
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
Contact Us For Document Scanning Services Today!
Record Nations is your one-stop shop for document management services. To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (979) 314-7841 or fill out the form. Our partners offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Record Nations DeSoto Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.