With scanning projects, there are many things to consider. Selecting a professional scanner to do the work for you is the easiest option. Hiring a document scanning service professional will also save you time and money.
Record Nations can handle any size document conversion project. We are standing by to answer any of your questions and connect you with local providers.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Scanning services can provide high-quality, consistent images that can be indexed and easily stored digitally on a cloud service or your document management system. Record Nations can scan any kind of document, drawing, or schematic, regardless of size. We also have a mobile scanning service that comes to you at your convenience.
We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files into the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
We accommodate special requests, just include the details when you request a free quote.
The Average Cost of Document Scanning in Eagle
There are many factors in determining the price of your scanning project. Typically, document scanning companies charge by the page. Most prices range from 7-12 cents per page, depending on your location, which company you choose, and how large your project is.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The mumber of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame do you need to start or finish the project?
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
Go Digital With Document Scanning Services Today!
Record Nations is your one-stop shop for document management services. To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (208) 900-4592 or fill out the form. We offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Record Nations Eagle Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Eagle area:
Blacks Creek | Bramwell | Boise | Caldwell | Fischer | Hidden Springs | Kuna | Meridian | Middleton | Nampa | Notus | Robie Creek | Sand Hollow | Star