Document destruction services are a necessary part of any document management plan. Record Nations El Paso partners with local destruction companies to destroy your documents and devices. This will keep private information from getting in the hands of criminals.
Record Nations El Paso will connect you with a reliable and affordable shredding contractors in the area. Our contractors will complete your shredding project with a mobile or offsite shredding service. Our professionals can help your business stay secure.
The process includes:
- Set up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and dispose inactive documents that are past their specific required retention times
- Clean up and dispose of non-critical documents in your storage room before starting your project.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in El Paso
Unfortunately, hackers are still capable of recovering deleted information and use it to steal your personal information. The only way to ensure your company doesn’t leak critical data is to have your hard drive professionally destroyed.
Record Nations El Paso offers several ways to dispose of your hard drive properly, including:
- Shredding– Have your hard drives picked up in a secure bin and shredded into pieces that eliminate the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Degaussing– Our local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives, making it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Crushing- We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters and making them completely unrecoverable.
Incineration Services in El Paso
In addition, incineration is one of the greenest ways to dispose of your papers and media. These Waste-to-Energy facilities can destroy almost anything that your business produces. Different incineration services, include:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup Tape incineration and more!
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in El Paso
Our certified shredding partners provide you with a certificate of destruction. This helps verify your destruction services were completed accurately and securely. We can help your find a contractor that is concerned about security. In addition to that, they offer reliable and affordable destruction services.
To get started, fill out the form or give us a call at (915) 249-3879. We’ll put you in touch with local contractors for your desired services. You can then select the contractor that best fits your budget and business needs.
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.