Safe disposal of personal and proprietary information is important to prevent leaks of information that can lead to identity theft and fraud. Document shredding and hard drive destruction services permanently destroy your files and media to ensure your private information stays confidential.
Record Nations Evanston partners with certified shredding and destruction experts that offer secure services. Our providers are compliant with all privacy laws and regulations like HIPAA and FACTA. Call us at (847) 440-5174 or fill out the form to learn more about our destruction services today.
Evanston Document Shredding Services
Shredding is an easy and affordable method of information protection. We use industrial strength shredders to quickly and thoroughly destroy your documents. Our cross-cut shredding techniques create a smaller shred that is impossible to reconstruct. We also monitor the chain of custody throughout handling and include a copy for your records on the certificate of destruction.
We offer mobile, offsite, and drop off shredding services to fit the size and frequency of your shredding needs. Mobile shredding comes to your location to complete your shredding onsite. Offsite shredding picks and transports your documents to a shredding facility. Drop off locations are best for small shredding projects that can be easily taken to a provider near you.
Record Nations Evanston can also assist you with:
- Scheduling shredding services on an ongoing basis
- Shredding your documents after scanning
- Managing and disposing of inactive or past-retention documents
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in preparation for scanning or offsite storage
Evanston Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Hard drives are targeted by thieves and hackers because they are often not disposed of properly, leaving important information at risk. Professional hard drive destruction ensures that your data will be properly destroyed and unrecoverable. Here is a list of services we offer to destroy electronic media:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method completely destroys your devices by breaking them down into component parts, shredding the pieces, and recycling the remains. It makes your data irretrievable because your device will no longer exist.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses high-powered magnets to scramble the data stored within your hard drives. It makes it very difficult for your data to be recovered.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method punches holes into your hard drives and crushes them. Your drives will be shattered into pieces and your data will be destroyed.
Evanston Incineration Services
Businesses in search of eco-friendly destruction methods should consider incineration services. It is an instant destruction method that uses heat and fire to dispose of your documents and media. Incineration is legally compliant, secure, and a responsible method of destruction.
Incineration services include, but are not limited to:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Evanston
Protect your private information with shredding, hard drive destruction, and incineration services today. Call us at (847) 440-5174 or fill out the form to speak with a representative about which destruction services would be best for your company. We are happy to answer your questions and connect you with providers in your area.
Record Nations Evanston Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Evanston area:
Des Plaines | Elmwood Park | Glenco | Glenview | Highland Park | Lincolnwood | Morton Grove | Niles | Norridge | Northbrook | Park Ridge | River Grove | Schiller Park | Skokie | Wilmette | Winnetka