Professional document scanning services help businesses make the transition to a paperless office.
Record Nations will connect you with local document scanning providers that will assist you in preparing your documents, creating clear digital files, and indexing your documents for easy organization.
How Document Scanning Services Work
We use professional grade scanners to create high-quality, consistent images from your documents, drawings, or schematics. We can index your digital files for quick search and retrieval and store your files on a cloud service or a document management system (DMS).
We will take care of the following steps to help you get your scanning project started:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We scan both single and double-sided documents.
- We can index by page or by entire document, whichever you choose.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR), making your documents editable.
- We put your converted files on the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just give us the details when you request a free quote.
The Average Cost of Document Scanning in Fargo
The average price of a scanning project costs from 7 to 12 cents per page. The price will vary based on a number of factors, like the size of your project or any service options you would like to include.To learn more about counting your documents, click here. Some of our service options are:
- Specialized scanning with OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Expedited turnaround time
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Go Digital With Document Scanning Services in Fargo Today
Customers will appreciate the accessibility and ease of your digital business. Make the switch to digital files with Record Nations Fargo. Fill out the form or call us at (701) 219-7243 to get started right away. Within minutes, Fargo-based providers will be in contact with you.
Record Nations Fargo Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Fargo area:
Argusville | Dilworth | Harwood | Moorhead | West Fargo