Shredding and destruction services protect your private information from being leaked and misused. We safely and properly dispose of your documents and media to ensure that your information cannot be recovered. Our services also include recycling and follow EPA guidelines to protect the environment. We are committed to information protection and sustainability.
Farmingdale Document Shredding Services
Shredding with Record Nations Farmingdale is compliant with all applicable privacy laws and HIPAA and FACTA regulations. We protect confidentiality with strict security protocols, employee background checks, and thorough training.
Once your shredding has been completed; your documents are pulped, treated, and prepared for reuse as new paper products. Our shredding services come in a variety of options, including:
- Drop off locations: Ideal for small shredding projects, you can drop off documents at your convenience.
- Mobile shredding: Designed for mid-sized shredding projects, we come to your location and shred your documents onsite in a mobile shred truck.
- Off site shredding: Best for large shredding projects, we pick up your documents and take them to a local facility for destruction.
Scheduled shredding services help you maintain your shredding needs and reduce costs. Contact your provider to learn more about your frequency options. Shredding can also be paired with scanning or storage services to dispose of documents you no longer need.
Farmingdale Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Many electronics contain a small storage device called a hard drive. When a file is saved to the device it is written into the platters of the hard drive for retrieval. Once a file is saved, it is difficult to permanently erase.
Professional destruction services ensure that your data cannot be recovered by properly destroying your hard drives. It is a safe and affordable way to protect your information, your business, and your customers.
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method is the most secure option for destroying hard drives. It uses exhaustive methods to take apart your devices, shred the hard drives, and recycle the remaining materials.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses machines with powerful magnets to scramble your files into unrecognizable data. It makes your data nearly impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method crushes and pokes holes into your drives. It shatters the platters, making your data irretrievable.
Farmingdale Incineration Services
Incineration is an approved destruction method that uses heat and fire to instantly destroy your documents and media. It is faster than traditional destruction methods and more environmentally-conscious.
We comply with regulations set by the National Security Agency and Department of Defense regarding the destruction of classified media. Our incineration providers are highly-trained, certified, and reliable.
Our incineration services include:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Farmingdale
Protect your personal and proprietary information with shredding and destruction services from Record Nations Farmingdale. We are dedicated to preserving your confidentiality and helping you maintain regulatory compliance. Call us at (516) 214-5351 or fill out the form to connect you with providers near you. You will receive free, personalized price quotes for your project within minutes.
Record Nations Farmingdale Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Farmingdale area:
Amityville | Bethpage | Copiague | East Massapequa | Levittown | Massapequa | Massapequa Park | Melville | North Amityville | North Lindenhurst | North Massapequa | North Wantagh | Plainview | South Farmington | Wantagh