Physical documents take up a lot of space and take time to maintain. Digital documents are more efficient because they are instantly organized using tagging and indexing. You will no longer have to waste time and energy organizing and searching through paper files when you transition to a paperless office using our scanning services.
Record Nations can help you convert one box of documents, a single department, or your entire organization.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Record Nations partners with expert scanning providers. They are experienced in converting files of all specifications and sizes. We are dedicated to making the conversion process as easy as possible.
We take care of the following steps to prepare for your project:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We determine between single and double-sided documents and scan as necessary.
- We can index by page or by entire document, whichever you choose.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR), so that documents can be modified later.
- We put your converted files on the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We accommodate special requests, just give us the details when you request free quotes.
The Average Cost of a Document Scanning Service
The price of scanning is an investment into the efficiency of your company. On average, it will cost around 7-12 cents per page. The price will vary based on your location, the size of your project, and the service options you include.
Our service options are:
- Specialized scanning with OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Expedited turnaround time
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Contact Us For Document Scanning Services Today!
Transition your office to digital files today. Digital files improve organization and productivity with instant access to your files. Call us at (516) 214-5351 or fill out the form and we will connect you with scanning providers throughout Farmingdale.
Record Nations Farmingdale Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Farmingdale area:
Amityville | Bethpage | Copiague | East Massapequa | Levittown | Massapequa | Massapequa Park | Melville | North Amityville | North Lindenhurst | North Massapequa | North Wantagh | Plainview | South Farmington | Wantagh