The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) reported an astonishing 2,920 percent increase in the number of identity theft cases from 2019 to 2020. These alarming trends remind us how important it is to take every precaution to protect private information.
Shredding and destruction services offer permanent and secure disposal options for documents and media. We use industrial grade equipment to thoroughly destroy your information and prevent the chance of recovery.
Our services are easy to use and affordable, making it simple to include destruction services in your regular document management routine.
Flushing Document Shredding Services
Document shredding is a simple way to protect your private and proprietary information. We comply with all federal and New York state privacy laws, as well as HIPAA and FACTA regulations. Record Nations Flushing will safeguard your documents throughout collection, transportation, and handling. We have high standards for our employees to provide quality services every time.
Here are our shredding options:
- Drop off locations: This service is best for small shredding projects under 100 pounds of paper. You can drop off your documents to any location, at your convenience.
- Mobile shredding: This service is best for mid-sized shredding projects of 100 to 300 pounds. We come to your location and shred your documents in a mobile shred truck. Witnessed shredding is available with this service.
- Off site shredding: This service is best for large shredding projects of 300+ pounds. We pick up your documents and take them to a local facility for destruction.
Mobile and offsite shredding services can be scheduled on a reoccurring basis. We have a number of frequency options that can lower your costs and help you keep up with your shredding needs. Ask your provider about paring shredding services with scanning and storage if you need to dispose of non-critical documents.
Flushing Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Electronic devices that have been thrown away or unsafely stored are targeted by criminals for easy access to private information. Hackers can easily retrieve personal data using simple software and steal your identity or commit other forms of fraud.
Physical destruction of your devices and hard drives ensures that your data is inaccessible. We have multiple methods to destroy your electronic media and protect your information. We offer:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method is the most secure option for destroying hard drives. It uses exhaustive methods to take apart your devices, shred the hard drives, and recycle the remaining materials. Your hard drives will be reduced to tiny pieces, making recovery impossible.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses machines with powerful magnets to scramble your files into unrecognizable data. It makes your data nearly impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method crushes and pokes holes into your drives. It shatters the platters, making your data irretrievable.
Flushing Incineration Services
If you are looking for an environmentally-friendly disposal option, look no further than incineration services. We will dispose of your media in our waste-to-energy facilities using heat and fire. It is an instant destruction method that can be used on a variety of materials.
Our incineration services include:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Incineration services are fully compliant. We abide by all regulations set by the National Security Agency and the Department of Defense concerning the destruction of classified media. We follow applicable privacy laws and have security protocols in place for your protection.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Flushing
Prevent identity theft, fraud, and other abuses of information with destruction services. Learn more about our service options and request free quotes when you call (718) 874-6876 or fill out the form. We will ask for some details about your destruction needs and connect you with providers in the immediate area.
Record Nations Flushing Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Saturday 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Flushing area:
Cliffside Park | Edgewater | Elmont | Fairview | Floral Park | Fort Lee | Franklin Square | Great Neck | Guttenberg | New Hyde Park | North New Hyde Park | North Valley Stream | New York | Port Washington | Valley Stream | West New York