To save you time and money, hiring a document scanning service professional is the best option.
Record Nations Franklin scanning professionals can scan documents, drawings, and schematics regardless of the size, providing quality images that can be indexed and stored digitally on a cloud, a mobile scanning service is also available. We are equipped to handle any size document conversion project.
How Document Scanning Services Work
We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by the document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files to the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
We accommodate special requests, include those details when you request a quote.
The Average Cost of Document Scanning in Franklin
When determining the price of your scanning project, it is important to know that prices can range from 7-12 cents per page depending on your location, which company you go with, and how large the project is.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The amount of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
Let Record Nations Help You With Your Document Scanning Project
To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (629) 255-9477 or fill out the form. We can answer any question you have to ensure you are getting the right service.
Record Nations Franklin Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Franklin area:
Fairview | Madison | Nashville | Santa Fe | Smyrna | Thompsons Station