When it comes to information protection, document shredding and destruction is an easy, affordable way to keep your business safe. Secure disposal of private and proprietary data prevents theft and corporate espionage.
Glendale Document Shredding Services
Shredding is simple. We run your documents through industrial strength shredders that reduce them to confetti. We use cross-cut methods that make reconstruction very difficult. We also include recycling to protect the environment.
We have several shredding options for your convenience:
- Mobile shredding: Mobile shredding comes to you. This service is best for mid-sized shredding projects and can be scheduled on a reoccurring basis.
- Offsite shredding: Offsite shredding tackles large projects. We will pick up your documents and deliver them to an offsite facility for destruction.
- Drop off locations: If you have a small amount of documents to shred, you can drop them off to one of our numerous drop off locations.
- Shredding events: Look out for community shredding events hosted by local businesses.
Shredding can also be used in combination with scanning and storage services to dispose of non-critical documents.
Glendale Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Hard drive shredding and degaussing offer secure ways to dispose of digital data. Throwing electronics in the trash is dangerous and illegal in most places. Even when you have wiped your data and your devices are no longer working, hackers can still recover your information.
Our expert hard drive destruction providers use comprehensive methods to prevent recovery. Here are some of our disposal options:
- Hard Drive Shredding: Shredding breaks down your devices, shred the pieces, and recycles the fragments. It completely destroys the entire device making your data impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing uses high-powered magnets to scramble your data making it difficult to decipher.
- Hard Drive Crushing: Crushing punches holes into your hard drives to shatter the platters and destroy your data.
Prevent data breaches and identity theft with hard drive shredding and degaussing from Record Nations Glendale.
Glendale Incineration Services
Incineration is another method that can be used for both media and paper documents. It is an eco-friendly destruction method that disposes of your information using heat and fire. Our incineration services can be used for:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Incineration works instantly without any chance of recovery. It is a complaint service that follows all applicable federal and state privacy laws. Your information will be protected with this responsible disposal option.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Glendale
Professional destruction services complete the document management process and protect your information from falling into the wrong hands. Call us at (323) 431-5591 or fill out the form to receive free quotes from Glendale area providers today.
Record Nations Glendale Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Glendale area:
Alhambra | Altadena | Beverly Hills | Burbank | Commerce | East Los Angeles | Huntington Park | La Canada Flintridge | Los Angeles | Monterey Park | Pasadena | San Gabriel | San Marino | West Hollywood