When it comes to information protection, document and hard drive shredding is an easy, affordable way to keep your business safe. Secure disposal of private and proprietary data prevents theft and corporate espionage.
Our Document Shredding Services
Shredding is simple. We run your documents through industrial strength shredders that reduce them to confetti. We use cross-cut methods that make reconstruction very difficult. We also include recycling to protect the environment.
We have several shredding options for your convenience:
- Mobile shredding: Mobile shredding comes to you. This service is best for mid-sized shredding projects and can be scheduled on a recurring basis.
- Offsite shredding: Offsite shredding tackles large projects. We will pick up your documents and deliver them to an offsite facility for destruction.
- Drop-off locations: If you have a small amount of documents to shred, you can drop them off to one of our numerous drop off locations.
Shredding can also be used in combination with scanning and storage services to dispose of non-critical documents.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing Services
Hard drive shredding and degaussing offer secure ways to dispose of digital data. Throwing electronics in the trash is dangerous and illegal in most places. Even when you have wiped your data and your devices are no longer working, hackers can still recover your information.
Our expert hard drive destruction providers use comprehensive methods to prevent recovery. Here are some of our disposal options:
- Hard Drive Shredding: Shredding breaks down your devices, shred the pieces, and recycles the fragments. It completely destroys the entire device making your data impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing uses high-powered magnets to scramble your data making it difficult to decipher.
- Hard Drive Crushing: Crushing punches holes into your hard drives to shatter the platters and destroy your data.
Protect Your Data Today With Document Shredding Services
Professional shredding services complete the document management process and protect your information from falling into the wrong hands. Call us at (323) 431-5591 or fill out the form to receive free quotes from Glendale area providers today.
Record Nations Glendale Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Glendale area:
Alhambra | Altadena | Beverly Hills | Burbank | Commerce | East Los Angeles | Huntington Park | La Canada Flintridge | Los Angeles | Monterey Park | Pasadena | San Gabriel | San Marino | West Hollywood