Document shredding and destruction services are a simple way to safeguard your private information. We will securely and properly dispose of your private data to prevent theft and unauthorized access to your records. Our services are HIPAA and FACTA certified and follow all applicable privacy laws to keep you in legal compliance.
Joliet Document Shredding Services
Shredding disposes of your documents by running them through an industrial strength shredder and reducing them to tiny pieces. Our providers use cross-cut techniques to prevent reconstruction of the pieces. We then pulp and recycle the shreds to protect the environment.
Record Nations Joliet has multiple shredding options to best fit your needs. We offer:
- Mobile shredding: Mobile shredding comes to your location and allows you to witness the shredding process.
- Offsite shredding: Offsite shredding picks up your documents and delivers them to an offsite facility for destruction. This service has no weight limits and is intended for shredding projects of 300 pounds or more.
- Drop off locations: If you have a small amount of documents to shred, you can drop them off to one of our numerous drop off locations.
- Shredding events: Look out for community shredding events hosted by local businesses.
Shredding can also be used in combination with scanning and storage services to dispose of non-critical documents.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Joliet
Completely deleting stored data is difficult. We offer professional services to dispose of digital data and keep you safe from a data breach.
We partner with expert hard drive destruction providers that use specialized techniques to destroy data and prevent recovery of your information. These are some of our disposal options:
- Hard Drive Shredding: Shredding breaks down your devices, shreds the platters of your hard drives, and recycles the fragments. It completely destroys the entire device making your data impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing uses high-powered magnets to scramble your data making it difficult to decipher.
- Hard Drive Crushing: Crushing punches holes into your hard drives to shatter the platters and destroy your data.
Prevent data breaches and identity theft with hard drive shredding and degaussing from Record Nations Joliet.
Joliet Incineration Services
Incineration services are available from Record Nations Joliet. It is a destruction method that can be used for both media and paper documents. It is one of the most eco-friendly disposal processes that uses heat and fire to instantly destroy your private and proprietary information.
You can use incineration services for:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Incineration is a compliant service that follows all of the same privacy laws and regulations as our other services.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Joliet
Protect your data with professional destruction services. It is a simple, affordable way to prevent the damages of a security breach. Fill out the form or call us at (815) 516-5072 to receive free price quotes from destruction provides in Joliet and the surrounding areas.
Record Nations Joliet Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Joliet area:
Bolingbrook | Channahon | Crest Hill | Frankfort | Goodings Grove | Lemont | Lockport | Mokena | New Lenox | Orland Park | Plainfield | Romeoville | Shorewood | Tinley Park | Woodridge