To help you complete your document management service, Record Nations offers secure disposal of your old and unwanted documents. However, this disposal should be conducted through a destruction service to prevent any personal information from getting stolen or lost.
We offer a few types of destruction services for your documents and electronic products depending upon the needs of your business. You can get started today by giving us a call at (720) 408-1155 or filling out the form.
Littleton Document Shredding Services
Record Nations Littleton’s shredding services are offered as mobile shredding and offsite shredding. Mobile shredding will send a shred truck to your location and shred onsite whereas offsite shredding will be completed by an industrial shredder at an offsite facility. Our shredding services can help you by:
- Providing reoccurring services such as weekly, monthly, and annual services
- Shred the documents after they have been scanned
- Dispose of documents that are past their retention schedules
- Dispose of files and documents that are non-critical before the scanning process begins
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Littleton
When it comes time to dispose of your old hard drives, the disposal must take place with a secure destruction service.
Record Nations Littleton offers several options for disposal of your hard drive including:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This is done by shredding the hard drive through an industrial shredder designed specifically to destroy hard drives. This turns the hard drive into tiny pieces that eliminate the chance of information being recovered.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Our experts use a high-powered machine to scramble the information that had been stored on this device.
- Hard Drive Crushing: With this service the hard drive has a hole punched through it and then it is crushed. This shatters the drive into tiny pieces, making data unrecoverable.
Our companies always secure a chain of custody for hard drive pickups so that your information is surely protected.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Littleton, CO
To ensure that your disposal has been completed, the contractors will always offer a certificate of destruction that provides proof of disposal. Our services are secure and we can prevent your information from the hands of criminals.
To get started with secure destruction services in Littleton and the surrounding areas, give us a call at (720) 408-1155 or fill out the form on the page.
Record Nations Littleton Location
Record Nations Littleton
3001 Larimer St
Denver, CO 80205
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Littleton area:
Arvada | Aurora | Brighton | Broomfield | Castle Rock | Commerce City | Denver | Eastlake | Englewood | Golden | Henderson | Highlands Ranch | Hudson | Johnstown | Kittredge | Lone Tree | Morrison | Niwot | Northglenn | Parker | Thornton | Westminster | Wheatridge