Scanning services are the first step in converting your business to a digital format. Going paperless has many benefits for your company including easy organization, more efficient processes, and savings on storage and printing costs. Once converted, your documents will be easy to find, manipulate, and share.
Record Nations partners with trusted scanning providers throughout the area. They can take on scanning projects of all sizes and specifications.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Scanning works by capturing an image of your physical files and converting them to a digital format that can be edited and stored. We can convert documents, drawings, and schematics of all kinds. Our advanced scanning equipment makes the process quick, clear, and consistent. It is our goal to make the scanning process as easy and stress-free as possible.
We take care of the following steps for you:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We determine between single and double-sided documents and scan them as necessary.
- We can index by page or by entire document, whichever is easier for you.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR) so that documents can be modified later.
- We put your converted files on the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We accommodate special requests, just give us the details when you request free quotes.
How Much Do Scanning Services Cost?
The cost of scanning will soon be outweighed by the benefits and savings going digital will bring. It is an investment into your business running more efficiently and effectively. The price per page typically costs around 7 to 12 cents. We recommend stocking up on documents to scan together to reduce costs. As your project size increases, the price per page decreases. Adding service options will also affect price.
Our service options include:
- Specialized scanning with OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Expedited turnaround time
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Go Paperless With Document Scanning Services in Murrieta Today!
Scanning services are here to bring your business into the modern world and help you stay organized, increase communication, and promote productivity. Simply, fill out the form or give us a call at (951) 363-4475 to begin scanning services. We will instantly connect you with local providers and send you free, personalized quotes on your project.
Record Nations Murrieta Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Murrieta area:
Canyon Lake | East Hemet | Fallbrook | Hemet | Lake Elsinore | Mission Viejo | Perris | Rancho Santa Margarita | San Clemente | San Jacinto | San Juan Capistrano | Sun City | Temecula | Vista | Wildomar