Document scanning services help companies get organized. Professionals know the fastest ways to scan large volumes and have the equipment to do it quickly. Record Nations New Orleans has partners to help local businesses stay organized. We are dedicated to helping you find a service match for a fair price.
To be connected to our team of experts, call us at (504) 434-4969 or fill out the form. We will get you free quotes on local services in no time.
How Record Nations Document Scanning Services Work
Whether you need ongoing services or a one-time scanning service, we will help you find the best scanner in town.
Here is How Our Professionals Can Help with Your Scanning Project:
- Our partners remove staples, bindings, and clips
- They scan double-sided documents according to your instructions
- They index your papers how you need them—as one long document or as individual pages
- OCR services allow for redaction services and editable text
- Digital copies of your files can be delivered in whatever format you need
- Custom requests are encouraged—just tell us what you need when you request a free quote
How Much Do Document Scanning Services Cost in New Orleans?
The price of your project depends on several factors. It costs on average 7-12 cents per page for scanning services. However, it fluctuates based on where you live, how many pages you need to be scanned, and whether or not you require special services.
There are several factors you should consider, this will help provide you with the most accurate quote for your project.
Factors that Influence the Price of Your Scanning Project:
- The type of scanning you need (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)
- The number of pages you have to scan
- The date you need your project completed by
- The systems you currently have, and whether you need your new files to integrate
Remember you will have to do something with your physical files once they’ve been scanned. We will connect you to either an offsite storage provider in your area or a secure destruction service provider.
Get Free, No Obligation Quotes on Document Scanning Services in New Orleans
Using a professional service provider to help complete your scanning project is an excellent way to ensure your job is done right. Our experts have the tools and knowledge to make your record scanning project fast and easy.
Call Record Nations New Orleans at (504) 434-4969 or fill out the form on the left to get started. We will connect you to our experts and get you free quotes on their scanning services.
Record Nations New Orleans
Our normal hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the New Orleans area:
Gretna | Mandeville | Marrero | Metairie | New Orleans | River Ridge