Document shredding and destruction are important steps in the document management process to protect your private and business information. Our providers are compliant, certified, and reliable when it comes to safely handling your documents and media. We have a variety of services available to safely dispose of your information.
Orem Document Shredding Services
Our shredding services use industrial shredding equipment that can destroy thousands of pounds of documents within an hour. We recommend selecting services based on the amount of shredding you need to complete and the level of security you require. We have the following options:
- Mobile Shredding: Our most secure service available, we come directly to your location to shred onsite. Best for mid-sized shredding projects.
- Off site shredding: For large shredding projects, we pick up and deliver your documents to an offsite facility for destruction.
- Drop off locations: Best for small projects, can be used at your convenience.
Shredding is an affordable and easy way to maintain compliance with privacy laws and regulations. Our services can be scheduled on an ongoing basis to make shredding a part of your regular routine. You can also pair shredding with scanning or storage services to dispose of non-critical files.
Orem Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Businesses rely on technology to fulfill orders, communicate with customers, and so much more. As a result, more and more information is stored digitally. Once a file is saved to your hard drive, it is difficult to fully erase. Hard drive destruction prevents your information from being recovered and misused. Here are our service options:
- Hard Drive Shredding: Shredding takes apart your devices and puts the hard drive through an industrial strength shredder for destruction. It completely destroys the drive making your data impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing uses high-powered magnets to jumble your data making it difficult to translate.
- Hard Drive Crushing: Crushing punches holes into your hard drives to shatter the platters and destroy your information.
Orem Incineration Services
Incineration services are used to permanently destroy your documents and media. It is an alternative to traditional destruction methods that works faster and complies with high environmental standards. The method uses heat and fire to instantly destroy a variety of approved materials. Our incineration services include:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Orem
Destruction services keep you within regulatory compliance. All of our services are compliant and verifiable. We will include a certificate of destruction with each service for your records. Call us at (801) 682-4920 or fill out the form to learn more and receive free quotes on destruction services near you.
Record Nations Orem Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Tuesday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Wednesday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Orem area:
American Fork | Cottonwood Heights | Draper | Highland | Lehi | Lindon | Midvale | Payson | Pleasant Grove | Provo | Riverton | Sandy | South Jordan | Spanish Fork | Springville