Scanning documents is a critical and vital step to getting your business to a more organized state. It is the first step in a document management process.
Record Nations can help you manage your documents by allowing a professional scanner to take the hassle out of scanning your documents yourself. We will help you find the service that best meets the needs of your company.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
We take scanning jobs very seriously and we care about accuracy and quality. Our local contractors will offer their reliable scanning services at a reasonable price.
Our local experts can help you manage your scanning project by:
- Removing any paperclips, staples, and bindings; this gets the documents ready to be scanned.
- We can scan double-sided pages easily, as long as we know which side is the first page.
- We can index every document or just select pages.
- Our contractors will also offer an editable service for your documents; it is an OCR Service.
- When the scanning is complete our contractors will easily offer you your digital files in the media method that you prefer.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services Cost?
On average, the price per page of scanning can range from $0.07-$0.12 cents. We will need to know your location, the number of pages you need to be scanned, and the services that you will need to provide you with an accurate price quote.
The estimate of your project depends upon the following factors:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time-frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
At the end of your scanning project don’t forget that we also offer secure destruction services to completely rid your business of its paper files and documents.
Get Started On Your Scanning Project Today!
Record Nations has a dedicated network of providers with numerous years of experience in document scanning services. To get started with your scanning project today, either give us a call at (779) 232-1021 or fill out the form.
Record Nations Rockford Location
Record Nations Rockford
2135 11th St
Rockford, IL 61104
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Rockford area:
Beloit | Belvidere | Byron | Clare | DeKalb | Dixon | Freeport | Genoa| Harvard | Huntley | Janesville | Lake in the Hills | Loves Park | Machesney Park | Monroe | Poplar Grove | Rochelle | Rockton | Sycamore | Union | Woodstock