Document shredding is a critical step in protecting your information and the final step in document management. It is an easy way to prevent your personal and business information from getting exposed.
Record Nations has a network of shredding professionals in Sterling and its surrounding areas. They offer secure and compliant shredding solutions.
Sterling Document Shredding Services
Both options are convenient and secure, following all federal and state privacy laws. Our shredding services are available:
- On an reoccurring basis
- Paired with scanning services
- To maintain retention dates
- For disposing of non-critical documents in preparation for scanning or offsite storage
Sterling Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Hard drive shredding and degaussing helps to ensure that your electronic data is properly destroyed, decreasing your risk of identity theft and security breach. You want to make sure your data is unrecoverable to protect your business and its reputation.
Records Nations Sterling offers the following ways to destroy electronic media:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method is the most secure option for destroying hard drives. It uses exhaustive methods to take apart your devices, shred the pieces, and recycle the remaining fragments.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses machines with powerful magnets to scramble your files into unrecognizable data. It makes your data nearly impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method crushes and pokes holes into your drives. It shatters the platters, making your data irretrievable.
Sterling Incineration Services
Incineration is another form of disposal service for your document management process. We offer several services including:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
It is one of the greenest ways to dispose of your papers and media. It is a secure service that follows all of the same privacy protection processes as shredding services. For more information, please call us at (571) 250-6439 or fill out the form today.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Sterling
Destruction services are an important part of keeping your data confidential and safe. With our services, your paper and media will be completely destroyed using compliant and secure techniques. Call us at (571) 250-6439 or fill out the form to receive free, no-obligation quotes on destruction services within minutes. We look forward to hearing from you.
Record Nations Sterling Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Sterling area:
Alexandria | Aldie | Ashburn | Baltimore | Chantilly | Columbia | Dulles | Fairfax | Gaithersburg | Germantown | Great Falls | Herndon | Leesburg | Oakton | Poolesville | Potomac | Reston | Vienna | Washington