In order to protect your company from data leaks or cyber criminals, you should employ a protocol to destroy and unneeded documents containing sensitive information and all electronic media devices that are no longer in use.
Record Nations Tulsa can help you decrease your legal liability in cases of a data breach while improving your company’s overall security by properly destroying your documents for you. Here are a few destruction services that we offer—click the links below for more information or give us a call at (918) 917-5623.
Tulsa Document Shredding Services
Record Nations Tulsa works with many document shredding service providers to properly destroy all your physical files and papers. We offer mobile shredding and off site shredding services that can help you to:
- Set up a program to provide a weekly, monthly or yearly shredding service
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and destroy inactive documents past their required retention period
- Cleanup and disposal of non-relevant documents in storage before starting your scanning project or choose to store your documents in off site storage
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Tulsa
Even after a hard drive has been wiped clean, cyber criminals and hackers can still potentially access and extract old data. Only a properly destroyed device ensures that your information is rendered useless.
Record Nations Tulsa offers several ways to properly destroy your electronics, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding—Your old hard drives are picked up in a secure bin and completely shredded, ensuring that data cannot be extracted from them in the future
- Hard Drive Degaussing—Our professionals use high-powered magnets that scramble the information on your devices so that the information contained in them cannot be recovered
- Hard Drive Crushing—Your drives are punched with holes and crushed so that they are rendered virtually unusuable
With Tulsa-based destruction services all around the area, your services can be set up for a regularly scheduled interval or a one-time purge of all your hardware. Get free quotes on hard drive destruction services today!
Incineration Services in Tulsa
Waste-to-Energy facilities can incinerate your papers and electronic media devices. Some of our partners are able to offer incineration methods as a form of destruction. Incineration is one of the greenest ways to dispose of your by-products and should be considered an option for environmentally-friendly companies. We have several different incineration services, including:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup Tape incineration, and more!
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Tulsa
Our partnered shredding and destruction services can provide a document of destruction that will carefully detail the time and location of your destruction project. Record Nations wants to make sure your information is kept safe and ensures that your destruction service is performed securely.
To get started, fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (918) 917-5623. In just minutes, you will receive free, no-obligation quotes on the proper shredding services based in the Tulsa area.
Record Nations is proud to service Oklahoma cities near Tulsa, including:
Bethany | Edmond | Peidmont | Yukon | Mustang | Witcher | Lake Aluma | Midwest City | Valley Brook | El Reno | Okarche | Arcadia | Luther | Jones | Harrah | Nicoma Park | Del City | Moore | Oklahoma City