Document shredding and destruction services keep your company in compliance with privacy laws and regulations. They use permanent methods to ensure your information is not leaked, stolen, or misused. We offer a variety of services that safely dispose of paperwork, media, and electronics.
Tustin Document Shredding Services
Shredding cuts your paper documents into tiny confetti-like shreds to prevent your information from being exposed. Our shredding services follow all federal and state laws, as well as HIPAA and FACTA regulations.
Our shredding options were designed to quickly and affordably complete shredding projects of all sizes. Shredding services can be scheduled on an ongoing basis to maintain your shredding needs. Here are our options:
- Drop off locations: Best for small shredding projects, available as needed for drop in services.
- Mobile shredding: Best for projects of 100 to 300 pounds of paper, we come to your location and shred onsite.
- Offsite shredding: Best for projects of 300 pounds or more, we will pick up your documents and deliver them to an offsite facility for destruction.
Shredding can be paired with scanning and storage services to dispose of documents you no longer need.
Tustin Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Hard drive shredding and degaussing help protect the information stored on your hard drives. They prevent recovery of your information using destruction and scrambling techniques.
Electronic media destruction can be used on a variety of devices including computers, laptops, and USB drives.
Here are some ways to properly dispose of electronic media:
- Hard Drive Shredding: Shredding breaks down your devices, shreds the pieces, and recycles the fragments. It completely destroys the entire device making your data impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing uses high-powered magnets to scramble your data making it difficult to decipher.
- Hard Drive Crushing: Crushing punches holes into your hard drives to shatter the platters and destroy your data.
Tustin Incineration Services
Incineration offers the most complete destruction of any media or documents. It is an environmentally-safe disposal method that instantly destroys your information. This method protects against the exposure of information and guarantees the confidentiality of your sensitive data.
Our incineration services cover:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Incineration is legally compliant and includes a certificate of destruction for your records. The certificate includes important details from the destruction process including the chain of custody, time and date stamp, and individualized serial number.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Tustin
Protect your documents and media with destruction services today. Record Nations Tustin uses proven destruction methods that protect your personal and proprietary information. Fill out the form or give us a call at (714) 602-4401. Our knowledgeable representatives can answer your questions and help you select services that will benefit your organization.
Record Nations Tustin Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Thursday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Friday-Saturday 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Tustin area:
Anaheim | Costa Mesa | Foothill Ranch | Fountain Valley | Fullerton | Garden Grove | Irvine | Lake Forest | Newport Beach | Orange | Placentia | Santa Ana | Stanton | Tustin Foothills | Villa Park | Westminster | Yorba Linda