Shredding and destruction with Record Nations Waukesha is compliant. Our providers abide by all federal and state privacy laws, as well as regulations like HIPAA and FACTA. Our services are secure and reliable. Fill out the form or call us at (262) 299-6427 to get your shredding project started today.
Waukesha Document Shredding Services
Shredding prevents your personal and proprietary information from being exposed. We use industrial strength shredders to destroy your documents and make reconstruction impossible. We have several service options available for your convenience.
- Mobile shredding: We come to you and shred onsite.
- Off site shredding: We will pick up and transport your documents to an offsite facility for destruction.
- Drop off locations: Drop off your documents at any time.
Shredding disposes of records you no longer need to open up storage space and keep you organized. You can pair shredding with scanning and storage services to dispose of non-critical documents.
Waukesha Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Hard drive shredding and degaussing works for digital data the way shredding works for physical information. Our services destroy digital data that remain inside your hard drive to prevent a security breach. We partner with hard drive destruction experts that use exhaustive methods to destroy your devices and keep your information safe.
Here are some ways to properly dispose of electronic media:
- Hard Drive Shredding: Shredding breaks down your devices, shreds the pieces, and recycles the fragments. It completely destroys the entire device making your data impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing uses high-powered magnets to scramble your data making it difficult to decipher.
- Hard Drive Crushing: Crushing punches holes into your hard drives to shatter the platters and destroy your data.
Waukesha Incineration Services
Incineration is an instant destruction method that uses heat and fire to dispose of your media and documents. It is an eco-friendly service that is compliant with privacy laws and regulations.
We have many incineration services available including:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Incineration is very effective. Your sensitive information will be unrecoverable and remain private.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Waukesha
Destruction is an important step in managing your documents. Not only will our services keep you in compliance, but your information will be protected from misuse. Call us at (262) 299-6427 or fill out the form to learn more about our destruction services. We service all of Waukesha County and the surrounding areas.
Record Nations Waukesha Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Waukesha area:
Brookfield | Franklin | Germantown | Greendale | Greenfield | Hartland | Menomonee Falls | Milwaukee | Muskego | New Berlin | Oconomowoc | Pewaukee | Sussex | Wauwatosa | West Allis