Privacy regulations continue to evolve and change as technology advances. Maintaining compliance can be difficult to keep up with if you do not stay up-to-date on the latest laws. Using professional, certified shredding and destruction services ensures that your information is being disposed of properly and within regulations.
Record Nations Apple Valley provides shredding and destruction services that are convenient and affordable. We make it easy to include destruction services in your regular routine to prioritize your privacy and prevent leaks of information.
Apple Valley Document Shredding Services
Shredding services are available in a number of options. It is best to consider the size of your shredding project when selecting a service. We have the following service options available:
- Drop off locations: This service is best for small shredding projects under 100 pounds of paper. You can drop off at your convenience.
- Mobile shredding: This service is best for mid-sized shredding projects of 100 to 300 pounds. We come to your location and shred your documents in a mobile shred truck.
- Offsite shredding: This service is best for large shredding projects of 300+ pounds. We pick up your documents and take them to a local facility for destruction.
All of our shredding services are compliant with federal and state privacy laws, as well as HIPAA and FACTA regulations. We will include a certificate of destruction with each service to serve as proof of compliance for your records.
Shredding can be scheduled on a reoccurring basis. We have frequency options ranging from weekly to annual. You can pair shredding with scanning or storage services to dispose of non-critical documents.
Apple Valley Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Proper disposal of electronics should not be overlooked. Wiping the memory clean does not fully erase the files on your hard drive. Even devices that are no longer working properly can provide access to your private information.
Physical destruction of your electronic media ensures that your information is inaccessible. Prevent the costly effects of a data breach from damaging your business with hard drive destruction from Record Nations Apple Valley.
We offer the following data destruction methods:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method is the most secure option for destroying hard drives. It uses exhaustive methods to take apart your devices, shred the hard drives, and recycle the remaining materials.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses machines with powerful magnets to scramble your files into unrecognizable data. It makes your data nearly impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method crushes and pokes holes into your drives. It shatters the platters, making your data irretrievable.
Apple Valley Incineration Services
If you are looking for an environmentally-friendly destruction method, you should consider incineration services. Our waste-to-energy facilities use heat and fire to instantly destroy your documents, products, and media. The process is approved for a variety of materials and is often faster than other destruction methods.
Incineration is a fully compliant service that follows all regulations from the National Security Agency and Department of Defense concerning the destruction of classified media. A certificate of destruction will be included with your service and include the chain of custody and other important details for your records.
Our incineration services include:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Apple Valley
Safely dispose of your documents, electronics, and media with Record Nations Apple Valley. Destruction services are an easy way to protect your information from falling into the wrong hands. Call us at (760) 813-3243 or fill out the form to request free, no obligation quotes from local providers. We will match you with multiple companies that can complete your project. They will be in touch with you within minutes.
Record Nations Apple Valley Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Apple Valley area:
Adelanto| Barstow | Big Bear Lake | Bloomington | Colton | Crestline | Fontana | Grand Terrace | Hesperia | Highland | Loma Linda | Phelan | Redlands | Rialto | San Bernardino | Victorville