Record Nations Canton has professional document scanning services for any kind of business or medical practice. Digital records improve workflow, secure your private information, and increase productivity.
We can take on conversion projects of any size and include indexing for quick and easy access to your files. To get started, give us a call at (330) 748-8157 or fill out the form. We are happy to answer all of your questions and connect you with local providers.
How Document Scanning Services Work
We use high-quality scanners to produce crystal-clear images that can be indexed and stored on a cloud service or document management system.
We will take care of the following steps to help you begin your scanning project:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We scan both single and double-sided documents.
- We can index by page or by entire document, whichever you choose.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR), making your documents editable
- We put your converted files on the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just give us the details when you request a free quote.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Canton
There are many factors in determining the price of your scanning project. Depending on your location, the price ranges from 7 to 12 cents per page. The number of documents you have can also affect the price, as well as the company that you choose to use.
Other features that can affect price are:
- Scanning specifications like OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Timeframes of your project
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Contact Us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Canton
Record Nations Canton Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.