Document destruction is key to limiting your legal liability and maximizing your storage needs. Record Nations can help with your document management plan-which would also include document destruction.
Record Nations Charlotte will connect you with a shredding service that will comply with all your company needs. We offer mobile shredding, offsite shredding and can help you:
- Set up an annual, monthly, or weekly shredding service
- Shred your documents after scanning
- Manage and dispose inactive document’s that are past their specific required retention times
- Clean up and dispose of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start you scanning project or store your documents offsite.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Charlotte
Hard drives can store confidential personal information even after everything has been “deleted.” Properly destroying your hard drives is extremely important to prevent the risk of identity theft. Record Nations can destroy any type of electronic media for you. Our services include:
- Hard Drive Shredding- contractors can pick up your hard drives in secure bins and shredded into pieces, eliminating the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Hard Drive Degaussing- Local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives, making it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Hard Drive Crushing- We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters, and making them completely unrecoverable.
Incineration Services in Charlotte
Record Nations is in close ties with several Waste-to-Energy facilities in Charlotte that can incinerate virtually anything your business produces. Our Charlotte experts offer these incineration services:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup tape incineration
Get Free Quotes on Document Shredding in Charlotte and North Carolina Today!
Get your FREE quote today when you call (704) 271-9818 or fill out the form to the right. Record Nations representatives are prepared to connect you with Charlotte local experts to get your document management project completed.
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 – 6:00 and Saturday 10:00 – 4:00
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Charlotte area:
Ballantyne | Boiling Springs | Charlotte | Concord | Conover | Cornelius | Dilworth | Forest City | Fort Mill | Gastonia | Hickory | Huntersville | Indian Trail | Lincolnton | Matthews | Monroe | Mooresville | Myers Park | Newton | Rock Hill | Salisbury | Shelby | Statesville | University City