Going paperless can be a tricky process for anyone, Record Nations helps make the process much easier by offering document scanning services throughout the Charlotte’s area. We can help you find a service that works best for your specific company, local contractors are skilled and secure so they can help you through any of the tough bumps you may come across.
Hiring a document scanning service to convert your paper files to digital will empower your employees, increase their productivity, improve your business processes, and eliminate waste.
Call (704) 271-9818 or fill out the form to the right and receive a free-quote to start your project today.
Document Scanning Process
Record Nations strives to ensure your project is completed quickly, efficiently, and up to your standards. We collaborate with some of Charlotte’s best documents scanning service providers to ensure you are satisfied with your end product. We customize everything to your exact specifications and make sure your files are stored in a way that makes it easy for everyone throughout the company to understand.
Scanning Services We Offer
- Remove any bindings and ensure they are ready to be scanned.
- Double-sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first.
- Is every page supposed to be indexed or just one document? We’ll index however you choose to make it more convenient to find.
- Do the documents being scanned need to be formatted so you can edit them later? WE can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will.
- After the scanning project is completed, contractors will present you with the digital files on the media of your choice.
- Austin-based scanning companies accept custom requests- be sure to be specific with your needs and they’ll meet those desires.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Charlotte Cost?
In Charlotte, the average document scanning price ranges from 7-12 cents per page, depending on how many pages you have, where you’re located in comparison to the provider and which services you require.
Every quote is customized to each individual project, when you call (704) 271-9818 you will receive a quote so you can ballpark the final price of your scanning project.
Factors to Consider
- What kind of scanning you are looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages you need scanned
- The period of the project, start to end dates.
- What systems your company already uses and if you need these scanned documents to be compatible to the system.
Don’t forget to consider what you will want to do with the documents after they become digital files. We offer offsite document storage if you wish to keep them, and document destruction services if you’d like them destroyed.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning in Charlotte and North Carolina Today!
Get your FREE quote on document scanning services in Charlotte within minutes when you call (704) 271-9818 or fill out the form to the right.
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 – 6:00 and Saturday 10:00 – 4:00
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Charlotte area:
Ballantyne | Boiling Springs | Charlotte | Concord | Conover | Cornelius | Dilworth | Forest City | Fort Mill | Gastonia | Hickory | Huntersville | Indian Trail | Lincolnton | Matthews | Monroe | Mooresville | Myers Park | Newton | Rock Hill | Salisbury | Shelby | Statesville | University City