Properly destroying your documents is vital to keeping the information of your employees, customers, and organization out of the wrong hands. Once any documents are no longer needed, they should be shredded through a trusted destruction service.
Record Nations Cincinnati is your resource for a secure and efficient document management system. We even help in the final phase of document destruction for all your scanned and/or unwanted files. Here are a few of the destruction services that we offer—click the links below for more information or give us a call at (513) 802-9919.
Document Shredding Services in Cincinnati
Record Nations Cincinnati is here to find you secure and affordable document shredding services throughout Cincinnati and the nearby regions. We offer mobile shredding (done at your location) or offsite shredding (we schedule a pick-up) and can help you to:
- Set up a program to provide a weekly, monthly, or yearly shredding service
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and destroy inactive documents past their required retention period
- Cleanup and disposal of non-relevant documents in storage before starting your scanning project or choose to store your documents in offsite storage
To keep your information out of criminal hands, you must make sure to destroy your documents containing sensitive and confidential information from the wrong hands.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Cincinnati
An old hard drive that once contained confidential information remains a risk as long as it is still intact. Even after deleting all your files, criminals and hackers can still potentially access and extract the information that was once contained on the device. Therefore, properly and completely destroying your hard drives, USBs, and other media devices is the only way to guarantee that the information is no longer accessible.
Record Nations Cincinnati offers several ways to properly destroy your electronics, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding—Your old hard drives are picked up in a secure bin and completely shredded, ensuring that data cannot be extracted from them in the future
- Hard Drive Degaussing—Our professionals use high-powered magnets that scramble the information on your devices so that the information contained in them cannot be recovered
- Hard Drive Crushing—Your drives are punched with holes and crushed so that they are rendered virtually unusable
Get Free Quotes on Document and Electronic Media Destruction Services in Cincinnati
To get started, fill out the form or give us a call at (513) 802-9919. You will receive free, no-obligation quotes from our providers in just minutes.
Record Nations Cincinnati Location
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout Cincinnati:
Amelia | Aurora | Batavia | Batesville | Bellevue | Bethel | Blanchester | Brookville | Burlington | Cincinnati | Crescent Springs | Crestview Hills | Dayton | Erlanger | Fairfield | Fayetteville | Florence | Georgetown | Harrison | Hebron | Hillsboro | Independence | Landen | Latonia | Lebanon | Maineville | Mariemont | Milford | Monroe | Montgomery | Mount Orab | Norwood | Oldtown | Plainville | Springdale | St. Martin | Sunman | Union | Walton | West Chester | West Union | Wilmington