Imagine this. Imagine a client calling you, and they have a question about information within their file, imaging being able to simply click a couple of buttons then, boom, there’s the information you can give to them within seconds. Record Nations Cleveland can make this happen with our document scanning service. Documents or files can be a hassle to find if they are not organized or buried within a filing cabinet. Document scanning skips the hassle step entirely by having your documents all within one spot on your computer or hard drive.
Call (216) 313-9495 or fill out the form to the right to get your free quote within minutes.
Benefits of Document Scanning:
- Remove any bindings and ensure they are ready to be scanned.
- Double-sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first.
- Is every page supposed to be indexed or just one document? We’ll index however you choose to make it more convenient to find.
- Do the documents being scanned need to be formatted so you can edit them later? WE can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will.
- After the scanning project is completed, contractors will present you with the digital files on the media of your choice.
- Birmingham-based scanning companies accept custom requests- be sure to be specific with your needs and they’ll meet those desires.
How much do Scanning Services in Cleveland cost?
Factors to Consider:
- What kind of scanning you are looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages you need scanned.
- The period of the project, start to end dates.
- What systems your company already uses and if you need these scanned documents to be compatible to the system.
Once all your documents have gone digital you’ll need to do something with all those hard copies. We highly recommend shredding them or storing them, leaving them in your office can cause clutter and misplacement, which may even turn into information landing in the wrong hands. Avoid all these mishaps and consider our document destruction service.
Get FREE Quotes on Document Scanning in Cleveland and Ohio Today!
Call (216) 313-9495 or fill out the form to the right to receive your free quote!
Our normal operating hours are Monday — Friday 8:00AM to 6PM and Saturday 10AM to 4PM.
Record Nations proudly serves the following cities throughout the Cleveland area: Aurora | Brooklyn | Euclid | Fairview Park | Highland Heights | Indepedence | Middleburg Heights | Pepper Pike | Seven Hills | University Heights | Valley View