Documents or files can be a hassle to find if they are not organized or buried within a filing cabinet. Document scanning skips the hassle step entirely by having your documents all within one spot on your computer or hard drive.
Record Nations Cleveland can make this happen with our document scanning service.
The Document Scanning Process
Our providers use state-of-the-art equipment and will convert your documents quickly and correctly so you can start accessing them digitally in no time.
Here are the Aspects of a Scanning Project Our Team Can Help You Manage:
- Remove any bindings and ensure they are ready to be scanned.
- Double-sided documents are a breeze with our process, just let them know which side goes first.
- Is every page supposed to be indexed or just one document? We’ll index however you choose to make it more convenient to find.
- Do the documents being scanned need to be formatted so you can edit them later? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will.
- After the scanning project is completed, contractors will present you with the digital files on the media of your choice.
- Birmingham-based scanning companies accept custom requests- be sure to be specific with your needs and they’ll meet those desires.
How Much Do Scanning Services in Cleveland Cost?
The average price for document scanning is about 7-12 cents per page, but this number varies based on where you are, how much you have to scan, and the exact services you require.
Factors to Consider:
- What kind of scanning you are looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to be scanned?
- The period of the project, start to end dates.
- What systems your company already uses and if you need these scanned documents to be compatible with
- the system.
Once all your documents have gone digital you’ll need to do something with all those hard copies. We highly recommend shredding them or storing them. We can help you find a provider who can do both.
Let Us Help You With Your Document Scanning Project Today
Document scanning experts are ready to help you go paperless today. Call (216) 313-9495 or fill out the form to receive your free quote! We are happy to answer any questions you have so you will be confident your documents are scanned correctly and securely.
Record Nations Cleveland Location
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves the following cities throughout the Cleveland area:
Akron | Aurora | Brooklyn | Euclid | Fairview Park | Highland Heights | Independence | Middleburg Heights | Pepper Pike | Seven Hills | University Heights | Valley View