Proper disposal of physical and digital data is an important part of the document management process. Shredding and destruction services protect your information from falling into the wrong hands.
Record Nations Columbia will connect you with reliable shredding and destruction professionals who offer complaint disposal services.
Columbia Document Shredding Services
Our shredding services are convenient and secure. We offer mobile or offsite shredding to accommodate shredding projects of all sizes. Both services use industrial shredders to destroy your documents in compliance with HIPAA and FACTA regulations.
Shredding is available:
- On a recurring basis with scheduled services
- In conjunction with scanning services
- To help manage and maintain retention dates
- To dispose of non-critical documents in preparation for scanning or offsite storage
Columbia Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
When it is time to get rid of old electronics, you must be careful of how you dispose of them. Data stored in your devices can put you at risk for a security breach. To protect the data and prevent a breach you will need to properly destroy your electronic media.
We have several options available:
- Hard Drive Shredding: Shredding takes apart your devices and puts them through an industrial-strength shredder for destruction. It completely destroys the entire device making your data impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing uses high-powered magnets to jumble your data making it difficult to translate.
- Hard Drive Crushing: Crushing punches holes into your hard drives to shatter the platters and destroy your information.
Columbia Incineration Services
Incineration is an eco-friendly destruction service that completely destroys your confidential information. This method uses fire and heat to instantly destroy documents or media. We offer incineration services for:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Our professional incineration contractors follow all federal and state privacy laws to provide this safe and responsible disposal option.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Columbia
Continue your efforts to protect your information through the entire document management process.
Destruction services are the final step in ensuring your private information stays private. Call us at (803) 298-3006 or fill out the form to receive free quotes on shredding and hard drive destruction services in the Columbia area.
Record Nations Columbia Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Columbia area:
Augusta | Cayce | Charleston | Florence | Greenville | Mt. Pleasant | Seneca | Spartanburg