Professional document scanning services work quickly and accurately to convert your documents from paper to digital files. We can help you transition your entire company, one department, or just a handful of files. We have the equipment to convert documents of many different sizes and specifications, enabling us to take on any kind of scanning project.
Digital files make your business more efficient and productive. You will no longer waste time searching through files to find the paperwork you need. Scanning includes indexing for keyword search capabilities and easy recovery.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Record Nations uses top-of-the-line scanning equipment to produce clear, consistent images of your documents. Once converted, your files will be ready to use and can be easily integrated with an existing or new document management system.
Our service providers take care of the following steps to help you begin your scanning project:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We scan both single and double-sided documents.
- We index by page or by entire document, whichever you choose.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR), making your documents editable.
- We put your converted files on the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just give us the details when you request a free quote.
How Much Do Scanning Services Cost?
Scanning is typically charged by the page. The price usually falls between 7 and 12 cents per page, depending on your location and the size of your project. The larger your project is, the lower the price per page will be. We recommend stocking up on files to lower the price of your project. Learn more about counting your documents here.
Adding service options may also affect the price of your scanning project. Some of our service options are:
- Specialized scanning with OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Expedited turnaround time
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Go Digital With Document Scanning Services in Dale City Today!
Digital conversion can be a big undertaking for any business. Record Nations makes the process stress-free by including helpful preparation steps and offering affordable service options. Call us at (703) 722-8868 or fill out the form to get your conversion project started today.
Record Nations Dale City Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Dale City area:
Burke | Fairfax | Franconia | Hybla Valley | Lake Ridge | Lorton | Manassas | Manassas Park | Montclair | Mount Vernon | Newington | North Springfield | Springfield | West Springfield | Woodbridge