To save you time and money, hiring a document scanning service professional through Record Nations is the best option.
Our partners are equipped to handle any size document conversion project. We offer a variety of scanning services ranging in depth and scope, so you can find an option that suits your exact needs.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Record Nations scanning professionals can scan documents, drawings, and schematics regardless of size, providing quality images that can be indexed and stored digitally on a cloud, a mobile scanning service is also available.
We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files into the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
The Average Cost of Document Scanning in Fenton
When determining the price of your scanning project, it is important to know that prices can range from 7-12 cents per page depending on your location, which company you go with, and how large the project is.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The number of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame do you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
Contact Us For Document Scanning Services in Fenton Today
To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (810) 224-6253 or fill out the form. Our variety of document scanning options will ensure you find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Record Nations Fenton Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.