Businesses must comply with privacy regulations to avoid violations and protect consumer information. Professional shredding and destruction services make it easy to maintain compliance and prevent leaks of information.
Record Nations offers convenient and secure shredding solutions for your documents and media. We have a variety of options to meet your needs.
Forest Hills Document Shredding Services
Our shredding services have been designed with busy professionals in mind. We take the hassle out of the process by coming to you and offering a number of drop off locations throughout Forest Hills. Our service options include:
- Drop off locations: Best for small shredding projects, you can drop off your documents at your convenience.
- Mobile shredding: Best for mid-sized shredding projects, we come to your location and shred your documents in a mobile shred truck.
- Off site shredding: Best for large shredding projects, we pick up your documents and take them to a local facility for destruction.
Our shredding providers are certified and compliant with all federal and state privacy laws, as well as HIPAA and FACTA regulations. We will include a certificate of destruction with each service to serve as proof of compliance for your records.
If you would like to schedule shredding services on a recurring basis, please contact your provider for frequency options.
Forest Hills Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Privacy laws extend to the disposal of digital data, as well as physical documents. This means that you will need to properly dispose of electronics and digital storage devices that contain private information.
Hard drive destruction prevents recovery of your data by physically destroying your hard drives. We have a number of destruction options, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method is the most secure option for destroying hard drives. It uses exhaustive methods to take apart your devices, shred the hard drives, and recycle the remaining materials.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses machines with powerful magnets to scramble your files into unrecognizable data. It makes your data nearly impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method crushes and pokes holes into your drives. It shatters the platters, making your data irretrievable.
Forest Hills Incineration Services
Incineration is a compliant disposal method that is completed in a waste-to-energy facility. This environmentally-friendly method uses heat and fire to instantly destroy your documents and media. We follow all regulations concerning the destruction of classified media and have been approved for a variety of materials.
Our incineration options are:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Forest Hills
Destruction services are the last step in the records management process. Maintain your confidentiality with certified, professional services. Contact us today by calling (718) 210-5451 or filling out the form. We are happy to assist you in selecting services and connecting you with reliable providers in your area.
Record Nations Forest Hills Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM and Saturday 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Forest Hills area:
Elmont | Floral Park | Franklin Square | Great Neck | Guttenberg | Hoboken | Lynbrook | New Hyde Park | New York | North New Hyde Park | North Valley Stream | Valley Stream | Weehawken | West New York | Woodmere