Regulatory compliance is important for businesses to consider when looking at shredding and destruction services. You should select companies based on their certifications to ensure that privacy regulations will be met. Record Nations partners with verified, compliant companies to take the guessing out of selecting a provider.
Grapevine Document Shredding Services
We offer a number of shredding services to meet your paper rate production and security needs. Our options can be scheduled on a recurring basis to maintain a regular shredding schedule. Get protected from identity theft, fraud, and other abuses when you sign up for shredding services today.
Here are our shredding options:
- Drop off locations: This service is best for small shredding projects under 100 pounds of paper. You can drop off at your convenience.
- Mobile shredding: This service is best for mid-sized shredding projects of 100 to 300 pounds. We come to your location and shred your documents in a mobile shred truck.
- Off site shredding: This service is best for large shredding projects of 300+ pounds. We pick up your documents and take them to a local facility for destruction.
In addition to certified services, Record Nations offers a certificate of destruction with each service to verify the compliant process. You will want to keep this document for your records in case of an audit or legal proceedings.
Grapevine Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Another step in the information protection process is hard drive shredding or degaussing. This protects the data that has been collected by your devices. Files saved to your hard drive are difficult to fully erase and can be recovered using simple software. Physical destruction ensures that your files are unrecoverable and safe.
We offer the following data destruction methods:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method is the most secure option for destroying hard drives. It uses exhaustive methods to take apart your devices, shred the pieces, and recycle the remaining fragments.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses machines with powerful magnets to scramble your files into unrecognizable data. It makes your data nearly impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method crushes and pokes holes into your drives. It shatters the platters, making your data irretrievable.
Grapevine Incineration Services
Incineration services are an environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional destruction methods. We use heat and fire in our waste-to-energy facilities to instantly dispose of your documents and media. The process is quick, compliant, and very secure. We follow all regulations from the National Security Agency and Department of Defense concerning the destruction of classified media.
Our incineration services include:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Grapevine
Get protected and maintain compliance with Record Nations Grapevine today. We are happy to schedule your services on an ongoing schedule to maintain all of your destruction needs. Please give us a call at (817) 768-2969 or fill out the form to request free quotes on our services. Local companies will be in contact with you in just minutes.
Record Nations Grapevine Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Grapevine area:
Bedford | Carrollton | Colleyville | Coppell | Euless | Farmers Branch | Flower Mound | Highland Village | Hurst | Irving | Keller | Lewisville | North Richland Hills | Southlake | Watauga