Document shredding services are an essential part of the document management process. Also, it helps protect personal and business information from getting exposed. A document destruction company helps save time and money.
Additionally, abstaining from properly destroying your documents can result in identity theft or reputation sabotage. Take the extra step after scanning the documents by having them properly shredded.
Record Nations offers mobile shredding and offsite shredding to the Indianapolis area. Additionally, we can assist you with many things, including:
- Setting up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shredding your documents after you scan them
- Managing and disposing of
- inactive documents that are past their specific required retention times
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start your scanning project or store your documents offsite.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Indianapolis
If electronics are not properly destroyed, the information can still be recovered in the future. On the other hand, the data is at risk for data exposure and identity theft. It’s critical to properly destroy the hard drives, and this will ensure the data is gone forever.
In addition, there are several ways to dispose of your hard drives, include:
- Hard Drive Shredding– Get your hard drives picked up in a secure bin and shredded into pieces. This eliminates the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Hard Drive Degaussing– Our local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives. After that, this makes it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Hard Drive Crushing- We punch a hole and crush the drive. Also, this shatters the platters and makes them completely unrecoverable.
Moreover, our Indianapolis local destruction companies offer regularly scheduled pickups and a secure chain of custody.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Indianapolis
Start the process with a free quote from a local document destruction provider today. Fill out the form or give us a call at (317) 855-9015.
Record Nations Indianapolis Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Record Nations Indianapolis also offers document management services to the following cities throughout the greater Indianapolis area:
Carmel | Center Township | Greenfield | Indianapolis