If you’re looking to convert documents into a digital format, it is actually easier to go through an outside hire. Hiring a Document scanning service provider can help save you time and money in the long run.
Record Nations has you covered. We can handle any size document conversion project. And, we can get you connected with a local provider in no time at all. Additionally, our document scanning services include indexing and document conversion.
If you have an idea of what you need, or if don’t see exactly what you want, fill out the form, or give us a call at (317) 855-9015.
How Record Nations Indianapolis Document Scanning Services Work
We can scan all kinds of documents, maps, architectural sketches, drawings, or schematics that are virtually any size. If you’re concerned with security or don’t want to chance to send critical documents offsite, we also offer mobile scanning services.
Here are the steps we take to assist you with your Indianapolis-based scanning project:
- We remove bindings on your documents and prep them to be scanned.
- We determine if you need single or double-sided documents scanned- our experts can handle either to convert them to digital documents.
- Do you need your documents indexed to make them easier to find later? We offer indexing for every page or entire document for virtually any document management system.
- If you want to include Optical Character Recognition (OCR), we can convert your documents to editable text that can be modified later, which gives you the ability to change them at will.
- Once your document conversion project is complete, we can put newly converted files on any medium that you choose, including CDs, DVDs, or even send them to a Cloud Storage Service.
What is the Cost for Indianapolis Document Scanning Services?
Most prices range from 7-12 cents per page. However, this depends on the where you’re located, how much you have, and which company you select for your project. Also, it is important to factor in factor in what you want to do with your documents after being scanned.
The quote on your project is determined by several things:
- Are you looking for a certain kind of scanning (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- What are the time-frames you are targeting to start or complete the project?
- How many pages do you need to scan- are they double-sided?
- If you have a specific system you need to use, it affects the overall cost depending on the file types as well as specific requirements to integrate the system.
Contact us for a FREE Quote on Document Scanning Services in Indianapolis today!
To get started with your scanning project anywhere in Indianapolis area today, fill out the form to the left, or give us a call at (317) 855-9015.
Record Nations Indianapolis Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Record Nations Indianapolis also offers scanning & document management services to the following cities throughout the Indianapolis area:
Carmel | Center Township | Greenfield | Indianapolis