Legal document scanning can significantly cut down on the amount of paper you have to handle, transfer, and file on a daily basis. Regardless of the size of your firm, scanning documents to an electronic or cloud storage system ensures that your documents are properly secured, protecting your clients’ information.
Legal document scanning does not have to be a difficult task. By utilizing day forward scanning, you can set up an efficient system to ensure all documents are digitized after a certain point, or within a certain amount of time.
Benefits of Legal Document Scanning
- Save your practice money
- Reduce the amount of storage in your office or in a secure storage location
- Give your entire office access to all of your case files through a system, that indexes, categorizes and allows you to edit every legal document that’s in the system
- Use E-Discovery to search for documents using phrases or keywords
Legal Document Scanning and More
Any document scanning company on our nationwide network can scale to the requirements of any-sized law firm.
Let Record Nations help you to scan, label, index, store, and retrieve files more efficiently. We offer any kind of scanning and organization that you might require, including:
- Data Conversion Services
- Document Prep, Scanning, & Indexing
- Coding Services & Custom Tabs
- eDiscovery (Electronic Data Discovery)
- Electronic Document Storage, Digital Archiving & Database Management Services
- Legal Database Load File Generation
- Bates Labeling and Numbering Services
- Full-Text Document Imaging and OCR, including PDF and TIFF Blowbacks, and more!
Record Nations has helped firms and practices like yours to make sure your records are scanned securely and made easily accessible to the right people. We offer on-site scanning services to ensure that your documents and file remain confidentially secure.
To get free quotes today, fill out the form or give us a call at (866) 385-3706. Within minutes of receiving your request, you will have customized quotes from experts in your area that can help you with your legal document scanning. We also offer a variety of legal document management software solutions.
If you’d like to learn more about legal document scanning, check out our blog!