Hiring a document scanning service professional is the easiest option, saving you time and money.
Record Nations Kenilworth can handle any size document conversion project, call at (908) 731-6157 or fill out the form. We are standing by to answer any of your questions and connect you with local providers.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Record Nations Kenilworth scanning professionals have the ability to scan documents, drawings, and schematics regardless of the size, providing high quality images that can be indexed and stored digitally on a cloud or document management service. We also have an off site mobile scanning service that comes to you at your convenience.
We strive to make scanning services as easy as possible. We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files to the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We accommodate special requests, include those details when you request a free quote by calling (908) 731-6157 or filling out the form on this page.
Based on the thickness of the paper and the brand of the file folder, numbers will vary. A standard banker’s box (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H) fits 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper, a larger file box (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H) can fit 4,000 to 4,500 sheets of paper, and paper on a shelf can typically fit 150 to 200 sheets of paper.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Kenilworth
When determining the price of your scanning project, it is important to know that most document scanning companies charge by the page. Depending on your location, which company you go with, and how large the project is, prices can range from 7-12 cents a page.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The amount of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – ocr, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
For customized price quotes from many Kenilworth-based scanning companies, call us at (908) 731-6157 or fill out the form on this page. We offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Contact us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Kenilworth
Record Nations Kenilworth is your one-stop shop for document management services. To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (908) 731-6157 or fill out the form.
Record Nations Kenilworth Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Kenilworth area:
Avenal | Bayonne | Belleville | Berkeley Heights | Bloomfield | Brooklyn | Carteret | Chatham | Clark | Colonia | Covent Station | Cranford | East Hanover | East Orange | Edison | Elizabeth | Elizabethport | Fanwood | Florham Park | Fords | Garwood | Gillette | Glen Ridge | Green Village | Harrison | Hillside | Irvington | Iselin | Kearny | Lakewood | Linden | Livingston | Lyndhurst | Madison | Manhattan | Maplewood | Metuchen | Millburn | Montclair | Morristown | Mountainside | New Providence | New Vernon | New York | Newark | North Arlington | Nutley | Orange | Piscataway | Plainfield | Port Reading | Rahway | Roselle | Roselle Park | Scotch Plains | Sewaren | Short Hills | South Orange | South Plainfield | Springfield | Staten Island | Summit | Union | Vauxhall | Watchung | West Orange | Westfield | Whippany | Woodbridge