Document shredding is the proper disposal method for records, protecting you from identity theft and fraud.
Record Nations partners with many reliable shredding companies throughout Kent and its surrounding areas. To learn more, give us a call at (253) 432-8889 or fill out the form.
Kent Document Shredding Services
- Setting up weekly, monthly, or annual shredding
- Shredding your documents after you scan them
- Managing and disposing of inactive or past-retention documents
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage or file room
Kent Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
A security breach is a risk for electronic devices that have not been properly disposed of, it is crucial that hard drives are properly destroyed, ensuring the safety of sensitive information. Record Nations Kent offers several ways to destroy electronic media:
- Shredding: Hard drives and other electronic devices are put through an industrial strength shredder.
- Degaussing: A process that utilizes high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your device, turning it into an indecipherable mess.
- Crushing: A hole is punched into the center of your hard drive, shattering the platters and destroying the information on the drive completely.
Kent Incineration Services
The process of incineration has the same chain-of-custody security as any other disposal service. It ensures your media is completely destroyed and unrecoverable.
Incineration services include, but are not limited to:
- Paper incineration
- Backup incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Kent
Record Nations Kent Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Kent area:
Auburn | Bellevue | Black Diamond | Burien | Covington | Des Moines | Federal Way | Olympia | Ravensdale | Renton | Seattle | Tacoma | Tukwila