Record Nations Newport Beach offers secure document scanning services to help your office increase productivity while minimizing wasted space on document storage. A paperless office also establishes an environmentally-friendly atmosphere.
If you would like to know more about our services, please take a minute to fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (949) 891-0350.
How Record Nations Newport Beach Document Scanning Works
All our document scanning services are performed with accuracy, consistency, and quality. With over decades of experience, your document scanning project is always completed in the fastest and least-invasive way possible.
Our providers also sure state-of-the-art equipment for each scanning service to allow your business to run smoothly throughout the process.
Here’s what our local service providers can help you manage for every scanning project:
- Removal of any bindings in preparation for scanning
- Double-sided documents are easily handled—just let us know which side goes first
- We can index every page or by document—you choose what makes most sense for your company
- Need to edit text or a redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you have the capability to change them at will
- Once the scanning is completed, you can request your digital files on the media device of your choosing
- Our local scanning companies readily accept custom requests—be sure to include any special requirements when you submit for a FREE quote
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Newport Beach Cost?
A document scanning service will cost around 7-12 cents per page on average. Other factors will affect your final cost, including your location as well as the size of your project.
In order to receive the most accurate and competitive quote, Record Nations gives you several quotes to choose from. Each quote should be customized to your specific needs to get the most accurate information.
The estimate of your project depends on several factors:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need scanned?
- How fast do you need your scanning project completed?
- What systems do you currently have? Do you need the documents to collaborate within that system?
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Newport Beach Today!
Record Nations Newport Beach is dedicated to keeping your information secure while optimizing your business’ workflow. We have several locally-based service providers who are experienced in performing your document scanning services.
To get started, fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (949) 891-0350. You will receive free, multiple quotes in just minutes from qualified contractors in your area.
Record Nations Newport Beach Location
Record Nations Newport Beach
1024 Bayside Dr
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30-6:30 and Saturday 9:00-5:00.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout Newport Beach:
Anaheim | Atwood | Bellflower | Beverly Hills | Buena Park | Burbank | Chino Hills | Costa Mesa | Cypress | El Segundo | El Toro | Encino | Fountain Valley | Fullerton | Harbor City | Hawthorne | Inglewood | Irvine | Littlerock | Los Angeles | Maywood | Mission Viejo | Montebello | Pasadena | Pinon Hills | San Pedro | Santa Ana | Santa Clarita | Santa Monica | Torrance | Upland | Venice | West Hollywood and More!