The final step in your document manage service is to dispose of any unwanted and inactive documents. This is a critical step and must be followed carefully to prevent criminals from gaining access to the information stored on them.
Record Nations can help you better manage your document management plan with the inclusion of document destruction services. including destruction of the documents. We have local, expert contractors ready to help you properly dispose of your records and files. Below are a few of the destruction options we offer. To get started with any of them give us a call at (360) 707-7764.
Olympia Document Shredding Services
Record Nations Olympia offers secure shredding services in the form of mobile and offsite shredding to help you prevent criminals from steal your personal information. Our shredding services can help you by:
- Setting up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shred your documents after you have them scanned
- Manage and dispose of inactive documents that are past their specific required retention times
- Clean up and dispose of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start your scanning project
Shredding your old paper documents and files is one of the best options to help your protect your business, customer and employees information.
Hard Drive Degaussing and Hard Drive Shredding Services in Olympia
When you are ready to retire your old hard drives, they should be disposed through a destruction service to prevent any information from being stolen and used.
Record Nations offers the following destruction services for your hard drives:
- Hard Drive Shredding: The hard drive will be picked up and taken to a secure offsite facility where an industrial shredder will shred it.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Hard drive degaussing is completed by using high powered magnets to scramble the information.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This service is completed by punching a hole through the center of the drive and then crushing it into tiny unrecoverable shards.
Our hard drive disposal services always follow a chain of command and these services will always make the data unrecoverable.
Incineration Services in Olympia
One of the final methods of destruction is with incineration. Incineration can burn almost anything your business produces as waste. The incineration process is completed with a Waste-to-Energy disposal facility, managed by our local experts. Our contractors offer several types of incineration services including:
- Media Incineration:
- Paper Incineration:
- Product Incineration and More!
This method will completely destroy your information allowing for a secure disposal every time.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Olympia
Following any of our destruction services, our contractors will always provide your business with a certificate of destruction. This certificate ensures that your documents and products were truly destroyed and all information will be completely unrecoverable.
To get scheduled with any of the document destruction services listed above, you can either fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (360) 707-7764. We will be in touch with you shortly to connect you with local providers who will offer you free price quotes.
Record Nations Olympia Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Olympia area:
Auburn| Bainbridge Island| Bellevue| Des Moines| Duvall| Edmonds| Everett| Kirkland| Lake Forest Park| Lakewood| Maple Valley| Marysville| Mill Creek| Poulsbo| Puyallup| Redmond| Renton| Sammamish| Silverdale| Tacoma| Tukwila| Woodinville