One of the easiest ways to manage your documents is when they are electronic files. They are easier to sort, store, and retrieve. To get the files to this stage they must first be scanned, tagged, and indexed.
Record Nations offers a full-service experience to help you get all of your documents online as electronic files. Our professionals can eliminate the time and hassle of scanning your projects yourself.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Our expert network of scanning experts offers accurate, secure, and high-quality scanning services. Our scanning services are offered at an affordable price so that you can afford to manage your files electronically.
Here’s what our local experts can help you manage during your scanning project:
- They remove any bindings and ensure they’re ready to be scanned.
- Double-Sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first!
- Do you want every page indexed, or just or entire document? We’ll index it however you choose to make it easier to find.
- Need editable text or redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will.
- Once the scanning project is complete, your new digital files are delivered on the media of your choice
- Our Albuquerque-based scanning companies also accept custom requests
How Much Do Document Scanning Services Cost?
Document scanning services depend on several factors such as your location, how many documents you have to scan, and the services you require. On average, document scanning can cost anywhere between $0.07-0.12 cents per page.
The estimate of your project depends upon several factors:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
Following along with document scanning, Record Nations also offers storage services for both paper and electronic documents as well as destruction services for records or files that are no longer needed.
Go Paperless With Document Scanning Services Today!
Record Nations has partnered with numerous experts in the local Washington area to bring scanning services to all businesses in the area. To get started on your scanning project today, give us a call at (360) 707-7764 or fill out the form on the page.
Record Nations Olympia Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm, and Saturday from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Olympia area:
Auburn | Bainbridge Island | Bellevue | Des Moines | Duvall | Edmonds | Everett | Kirkland | Lake Forest Park | Lakewood | Maple Valley | Marysville | Mill Creek | Poulsbo | Puyallup | Redmond | Renton | Sammamish | Seattle | Silverdale | Tacoma | Tukwila | Woodinville