Physical destruction is the more reliable way to dispose of private information. Shredding and destruction services break down your information to make it unreadable and unrecoverable. Record Nations San Mateo uses certified, permanent disposal methods to keep your information confidential and safe.
San Mateo Document Shredding Services
Shredding services are available in a variety of options. Consider the size of your project, the security level required, and how often you plan on shredding when selecting your service. It is most cost effective to use the shredding service that fits your paper waste production rate.
Here are our shredding options:
- Drop off locations: This service is best for small shredding projects under 100 pounds of paper. You can drop off your documents to any location, at your convenience.
- Mobile shredding: This service is best for mid-sized shredding projects of 100 to 300 pounds. We come to your location and shred your documents in a mobile shred truck. Witnessed shredding is available with this service.
- Off site shredding: This service is best for large shredding projects of 300+ pounds of paper. We pick up your documents and take them to a local facility for destruction.
Record Nations San Mateo partners with certified shredding companies. We follow all applicable privacy laws, as well as HIPAA, and FACTA regulations to keep you in compliance. A certificate of destruction will be included with each service to verify the secure shredding process.
Ongoing shredding services can be scheduled on a variety of frequencies to meet your needs. Reoccurring services reduce costs over time and help you keep up with your shredding needs. Shredding services can be paired with scanning and storage to safely dispose of documents you no longer need.
San Mateo Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
A hard drive is a small storage device that exists inside of many electronic devices. It can hold an incredible amount of information that can be misused if not properly disposed of. We offer a variety of methods to permanently destroy your electronic media. We offer:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method is the most secure option for destroying hard drives. It uses exhaustive methods to take apart your devices, shred the hard drives, and recycle the remaining materials. Your hard drives will be reduced to tiny pieces, making recovery impossible.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses machines with powerful magnets to scramble your files into unrecognizable data. It makes your data nearly impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method crushes and pokes holes into your drives. It shatters the platters, making your data irretrievable.
San Mateo Incineration Services
Incineration is an eco-friendly destruction method that uses heat and fire to destroy your documents and media. It is faster than traditional disposal methods and very effective. We accept many types of materials and products.
Our incineration services include:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Our services comply with the National Security Agency and the Department of Defense regarding the destruction of classified media.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in San Mateo
Protect your sensitive information with destruction services from Record Nations San Mateo. Our services use proven methods that are secure and compliant. Call us at (415) 367-3771 or fill out the form to receive free, no obligation quotes from providers in your area today.
Shred Nations San Mateo Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the San Mateo area:
Belmont | Burlingame | Daly City | East Palo Alto | Foster City | Half Moon Bay | Hillsborough | Menlo Park | Millbrae | Pacifica | Redwood City | San Bruno | San Carlos | South San Francisco | Stanford