Remember when you were the intern who had to file countless documents, and all you kept telling yourself was “I don’t get paid enough (or at all) for this” and “Why don’t they just put everything on the computer?” Well, Record Nations is here to answer that question exactly. We turn all those irritating physical documents into easy and convenient digital files so you can file, search, and access them at your fingertips.
Hiring a document scanning service to transform your paper files into digital files will empower your employees, increase their productivity, and eliminate waste.
Call our representatives at (224) 265-4353 or fill out the form to the right and receive a FREE quote to start your document management project today.
Scanning Services We Offer:
- Remove any bindings and ensure they are ready to be scanned.
- Double-sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first.
- Is every page supposed to be indexed or just one document? We’ll index however you choose to make it more convenient to find.
- Do the documents being scanned need to be formatted so you can edit them later? WE can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will.
- After the scanning project is completed, contractors will present you with the digital files on the media of your choice.
- Austin-based scanning companies accept custom requests- be sure to be specific with your needs and they’ll meet those desires.
How much does Document Scanning Service cost in Schaumburg?
The average cost of scanning documents is 7-12 cents per page. Each document scanning project has different factors that go into the cost of the project, which means there is no one-size fits all price. Record Nations does collaborate with experts who offer good quality service for a great price, we make things as budget friendly for you as possible.
Factors to Consdier When Budgeting:
- What kind of scanning you are looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages you need scanned
- The period of the project, start to end dates.
- What systems your company already uses and if you need these scanned documents to be compatible to the system.
Get FREE Quotes on Document Scanning in Schaumburg and Illinois Today!
If you call (224) 265-4353 or fill out the form to the right, our representatives will give you your FREE quote specific for your project. You will receive your quote within minutes so you can get a ballpark price and you can start to plan your project accordingly.
Our normal operating hours are Monday — Friday 9AM to 7PM, Saturday 9AM to 4PM and Sunday 12PM to 4PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Schaumburg area:
Arlington Heights | Aurora | Bolingbrook | Carol Stream | Chicago | DeKalb | Des Plaines | Downers Grove | Elgin | Evanston | Gary | Glenview | Gurnee | Hanover Park | Itasca | Joliet | La Grange | Kenosha | Michigan City | Mount Prospect | Naperville | Northbrook | Oak Brook | Palatine | Schaumburg | Waukegan | Willowbrook
Counties We Service: Cook | DuPage | Grundy | Kane | Kankakee | Kendall | Lake | Will