Record Nations Spokane partners with local scanning professionals that use top-of-line equipment to accurately scan your files and convert paper documents to digital files. Digitizing your documents with document scanning services protects your assets and makes collaboration simple.
Our scanning services can be customized to match your needs. Whether you need to digitize a single department, a few documents, or your entire medical practice; we have services for you.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Document scanning uses a physical document, drawing, or schematic and turns it into a digital file. Our advanced scanners create crystal-clear images that are indexed for quick search and sharing capabilities.
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We determine between single and double-sided documents and scan as necessary.
- We can index by page or by entire document, whichever you choose.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR), allowing you to edit your documents.
- We put your converted files on the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just give us the details when you request a free quote.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Spokane
Document scanning is an affordable service, but the price can vary widely based on several factors. Typically, scanning companies charge per page, between 7-12 cents. The more pages you have, the lower your price per page will be.
Other specifications that can affect your overall price are:
- Specialized scanning with OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Expedited turnaround time
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Please contact us for an accurate price estimate for your project.
Contact us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Spokane
all us at (509) 228-3737 or fill out the form. Our expert representatives can answer your questions and connect you with local providers to get your scanning services started today.
Record Nations Spokane Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Spokane area:
Cheney | Hayden | Lewiston | Moscow | Moses Lake | Opportunity | Post Falls | Pullman | Rathdrum | Sand Point