Document scanning begins the transition from paper to digital files. Our professional services will simplify the process and safely convert your information into usable, easy to find documents.
Using a digital system will protect your documents and increase efficiency in your workplace. We can assist you with all kinds of conversion projects from transitioning a small department, an entire business, or even a medical practice.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Document scanning uses advanced technology to create accurate, digital duplications of your paper files. Digital files are super accessible with keyword search capabilities, increasing your team’s ability to work productively and without frustration.
You can integrate your digital files with a document management system (DMS) for more organization and automated maintenance for your records. The centralized storage makes it easy to work remotely and collaborate with your team from afar.
We will take care of the following steps to help you get your scanning project started:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We scan both single and double-sided documents.
- We index by page or by entire document, whichever you choose.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR), making your documents editable.
- We put your converted files on the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just give us the details when you request a free quote.
How Much Does Document Scanning Cost?
The price of scanning will vary based on your location, the size of your project, and the service options you select. Typically, the price per page falls between 7 and 12 cents. To learn more about counting your documents, click here.
Our service options that can affect your price include:
- Specialized scanning with OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Expedited turnaround time
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Contact us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Springfield
Scanning needs differ from business to business. We have flexible services that can be customized to meet your unique needs. Call us at (484) 214-1455 or fill out the form to receive free, personalized price quotes from multiple providers in the area. We offer competitive price options on our scanning services.
Record Nations Springfield Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Springfield area:
Ardmore | Bellmawr | Broomall | Camden | Chester | Claymont | Darby | Drexel Hill | Gloucester | King Prussia | Lansdowne | Philadelphia | Woodbury | Woodlyn | Yeadon