Document shredding uses strict disposal methods, protecting you from fraud, identity theft, and keeping your information out of the wrong hands.
Record Nations partners with many reliable shredding companies throughout Urbana and its surrounding areas.
Our Document Shredding Services
- Setting up weekly, monthly, or annual shredding
- Shredding your documents after you scan them
- Managing and disposing of inactive or past-retention documents
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage or file room
Our Hard Drive Destruction Services
It is difficult to properly dispose of electronic devices, making it crucial for businesses to have their hard drives destroyed to ensure the safety of their information. Record Nations offers several ways to destroy electronic media:
- Shredding: Hard drives and other electronic devices are put through an industrial strength shredder.
- Degaussing: A process that utilizes high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your device, turning it into an indecipherable mess.
- Crushing: A hole is punched into the center of your hard drive, shattering the platters and destroying the information on the drive completely.
Protect Your Data With Shredding & Destruction Services Today!
Record Nations wants to protect your information from falling into the wrong hands. We offer shredding and destruction services to cover all bases. Give us a call at (217) 383-0243 or fill out the form to receive free price quotes on shredding and destruction services today.
Record Nations Urbana Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturdays from 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Urbana area:
Addison | Arlington Heights | Aurora | Batavia | Bloomington | Carol Stream | Chicago | Collinsville | Downers Grove | Edwardsville | Elmhurst | Geneva | Hanover Park | Itasca | Joliet | Kenosha | Morton Grove | Mt Prospect | Naperville | Oak Brook | Peoria | Schaumburg | Springfield | Rockford | Waukegan | Willowbrook